Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January Yo'

hey haven't posted stuff in ever...here's what's new with me.
currently ranked number 1 for the yearly pocketfives.com holla.
been grinding a ton obviously based off that
xmas came went same with new years
xmas was fun and i got some amazing stuff including a fab family trip out to la this year to my brothers xgames
new years small gathering in beachwood was fun had to drive so didn't get to drink...super lame.

borgata stuff is coming up in ac so can't wait to see little kraut angelina wins and finally meet kanyon/confused penguin if anyone wants to meet up at event add me on facebook give me details, dunno what days i'll be down there yet tho

beyond that i've been just grinding hanging low i see i missed 4 weeks so i owe $40 in charity per my little self deal.  so doing a thing on facebook besides that.  prob about to punt off my stack in the $11 r i need a nap to refocus.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment