Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Turning Stone Trip updates

The $2500 main came to conclusion shortly level 2 I busted on a bluff having said a total of 25 words.  As previous mentioned i will be donating $1 per word so $25 will be donated to the organization i previously listed.  Also while here I had a losing session of $5/5 to the tone of $3kish.  The bigger losing hands were ak into aa co/button vs younger semi aggro for $2800.  And a j9dd hand on a
qc 10d 5d 7s qd board where i got checked to over bet and flat called by q5o lol.
He said he was worried i had q10 I guess w/e.  Even though I woulda bet folded the river it was just funny to be flatted in that spot.
Sunday: I played a pretty good schedule got 6th in the 2nd chance lost a monster flip vs P.s. pro david willaims winning 11k or so putting me up like 6k on the trip.
Have been taking it easy since might put in a night session somewhere not sure yet

-steve-

No comments:

Post a Comment